Thursday, September 25, 2008

Renting a house in Chennai

Below is a hard feeling of a chennaite!
Looking for a house in Chennai?
This is one of the hard things to do for the quality of the houses are the worst of its kind. No matter which area but the worst maintenance is seen in every house in spite of the owners collecting maintenance charges apart from the rent every month.
I saw a house that has 2 bed rooms, a small hall, a mini kitchen and 2 toilets, the floor is as same as that of the T-Nagar bus stand and the toilets too, the wall will look better with the Cinema posters for they are all have damaged paint and so on... How much do you expect this house for rent?
He says Rs 8500 + 400 maintenance charges + Rs 1,00,000 advance money.
It is my terrible condition to rent a house in such a city, it is getting hard time here in Chennai to live. Of course if you have lots of money and you own a house it is better but like a middle-class family I can only get tears from my eyes on thinking where to look for a home for my family.
Only GOD can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment